- Kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes through contact, no biting required.
- Kills all life stages and prevents fleas on treated dogs from re-infesting your home
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Convenient, easy to apply monthly topical for use on dogs or puppies 7 weeks of age or older
- Also kills lice and repels biting flies
Flea, tick and mosquito bites can be very painful for your dog. Worse, those bites may expose your dog to irritation, itching and even deadly diseases. Fleas may cause Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) and if ingested, fleas could cause tapeworms. A bite from an infected tick can transmit diseases, such as Lyme disease or Rocky Mountain spotted fever, to your dog. And mosquitoes may transmit heartworms* or even West Nile virus to your dog. K9 Advantix II is a veterinarian-recommended monthly flea,
List Price: $ 65.99
Price: $ 65.99
- Provides complete joint health brand for dogs
- With MSM, a naturally occuring, organic, sulfur-containing compound
- Formulated from more than 10 years of clinical use and research
- Ideal for dogs over 60 pounds
- Please read all label information on delivery
Dasuquin with MSM is a new breed of joint health supplement in a tasty chewable tablet for dogs that goes beyond standard glucosamine supplements. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables, or ASU, fortified with green tea, combined with glucosamine hydrochloride, MSM and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate. It is the most complete joint support supplement available. Dasuquin with MSM is a non-prescription (OTC) product available as flavored, chewable tablets.
List Price: $ 79.99
Price: $ 79.98